Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soporific

I did it again, got up on time today, that too on a Sunday. I was feeling little sick to get out of bed as I slept only for four hours last night.
I didn't want to snooze for long today and as I land up being awake late in the night. I was feeling soporific the whole day. I tried involving myself in different activities to avert my sleep.

In the afternoon I controlled my self not to sleep. I tried different things to avoid catching a wink. I tried to call my friends and solve Sudoku, nothing helped me to be conscious. I finally decided to watch a movie. Mozhi, one of my favorite Tamil movie. I watched it for the second time, nowadays I am enjoying every small thing in life. My friends used to tease me for being so impatient while watching a movie. I used to fast forward songs and fight scenes and always managed to watch three hour movie in half an hour. I unremarkably apply logic to every scene .I would comment none of the movies are realistic as they add some masala, and always my friends used to hiss saying that movie is for entertainment and relaxation, not for logic. Today I watched this movie with complete pleasure.

I washed clothes, chit-chatted with my roomie and tried debugging some code. I couldn't concentrate much on any of my activities as I was feeling terribly lethargic.

No comments:

Post a Comment