Friday, September 11, 2009

Feeling Good

Peaceful day with all pending issues and work completed. Usually Friday's I don't like to work much. Just chilled out today evening watching 1.5 episodes of "Friends Serial" , followed by some home shopping and chit chatting with friends.

One of my friend had forwarded me the following link on how our thinking affects our health. Worth reading pals, check out.

http://www.livescience.com/health/090911-7-bad-thoughts.html

One of my room mate is leaving to India tomorrow, so she bid her final bye to our neighbor. Our neighbor is very sweet personality and offered us today's dinner. Initially we hesitated a bit but got convinced by her care.

Enjoyed masala puri and then all of us gathered to create the e-invite for Diwali Celebration. Broke our head to decide on the background, content and the list of people to be invited and didn't realize that we have been spending more than 3 hours in doing the same. Talked to my dear most friend and his wife at 11.45 P.M and listened to my recent favorite song at least four times today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuAFYCwEkk

I felt good today except for the fact I did lots of TP and hopefully things will become more better in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment