Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kiddish Fight

I fixed my yesterday's issue in 5 minutes, though I am yet to meet my deadline.
Today I worked quite actively and energetically. Great ideas and suggestions popped in my mind. I was running pillar to post to complete all my pending task. I was feeling little uneasy by 11.30, had a quick lunch and continued with my work.
Surprisingly my roommate stopped at my desk to enquire about voicemail set up and name plate change. I directed her to our building infrastructure person Nancy.

She was a sweet lady and explained my roommate the necessary process. She rather gave us additional information about office supplies at her desk.
We both grabbed a 2009 calendar, just three months left but still wanted to have a copy of it. Later we dispersed to carry out our line of work. Our weekly status meeting which was intended to be short turned out to be a long one.

Walked home in a different route with four of my friends. Most of them were teasing me and another friend of mine for wearing a cap and protecting ourselves from the scorching heat. Met my rental in charge at my building entrance, chit-chatted with him for a while and reached home by 4.45 P.M

In between my keyboard practice, my roommate opened the door and said hi to me. We later continued with our work. For the past two days we have been having sweet corn as our evening snacks. Today too we decided to have the remaining ones. We both sensed the stinking garbage smell. We decided to dispose the trash before even tasting our corn. My roommate led the way, she found it difficult to push the heavy wooden door. I commented from behind, you are so weak that you are unable to push the door. She giggled, gave a pause and said the door was too heavy for her. She continued her vanity in loud voice that she was strong and I kept saying I was stronger than her. The argument continued until we threw the trash. While returning back she got in the main entrance door and tried locking from inside. She kept pulling the door from inside and I was pulling the door from outside. She gave a better force than me that the door always got closed not allowing me to enter the building. She said she would open the door only if I accepted I was weaker than her. I was determined not to accept that I was weak.

We tried three-four attempts and every time she won. We were playing should probably say we were fighting like kids on this one for about 10-15 minutes. I had to later give up and accept that the fact she was stronger than me.

I roared in laughter after stepping our apartment door. The argument still continued I told her what made me give up and she wasn't stronger that me..blah blah....We had lots of counter conversations today, but no hard feelings. Funning talks and jokes.

Enjoying life with my child natured roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment