Friday, September 4, 2009

Dosa Day

After a long time we prepared Dosa batter at home. From yesterday both of my room mates were excited to have Dosa. Today morning one of room mate was sad as the batter did not puff as expected. We left the batter till the evening to puff well. I left home to receive one of my friend from the airport. The moment I saw her , I told her that we are preparing DOSA tonight. She showed no interest, it seems she has Dosa everyday made out of ready made batter.

We reached home and I got busy looking my friends Chicago trip snaps. It was 9.15 P.M and none of us had even started to think about dinner. We quickly chopped onion and tomato to prepare chutney. Started preparing Dosa at 9.30 P.M. Meanwhile I called another friend of mine to join us for dinner. I love setting target time for cooking, as I hate cooking for long. We planned to wind up our cooking by 10 P.M. Prepared Dosa in two pans and hurried our process to meet the deadline.
30 Dosa's for five people was done within 40 minutes. As usual I took pride of my planning skills. Everyone enjoyed the Dosa and chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment