Monday, September 14, 2009

Knee Ache

I couldn't walk to office today morning in the balmy weather. I just felt inside God sake please someone leave me at office. I was about to cross the junction, one of my friend offered me a lift to office. As I was not in a position to trouble my leg, I quickly jumped in the car. Inquired about their office work and tennis matches.
Managed to be in office before 9 A.M. I had a list of task to be completed today.
I tried focusing on my work and avoided even small distractions.

But something was troubling, my left knee I neither could bent nor stretch my leg.
I kept changing my sitting position to make myself comfortable. All my attempts went in vain it only aggravated my pain. For a second I felt like taking off from office, but as I had very critical code fix to be completed, I dropped that plan.
I was thinking to ask one of my friend to drop me home, as my work got dragged I couldn't ask him to wait for me. I had to walk down home.

I came home and sat down for solid 30 minutes, I have never complaint about leg pain so far in my life, even after walking 10 Kilometers I always found things to be fine with me. Today I was feeling uneasy to stand and walk. Might be my bones are becoming very weak or could be I am involving myself in rigorous tennis practice.
Lets me wait and see what happens with my leg tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment