Saturday, September 12, 2009

Family and Friends Photo

Family with two sons and two daughters with a minimal age difference between all the four kids. Wow what a family was the expression given by me on seeing the snaps shown by my new roommate from Goa. She shared with me her childhood and very recent family photos.
I was commenting on every photo, how she looked and what physical changes she has undergone in years.

She was saying how her parents and aunts managed to raise them and memories of fights with her siblings while flipping the photos. I regretted for not maintaining my school and college days snaps. At least to compare how I was to what I am.
Till date I don't have a single photo album capturing my sweet memories. I love taking photos but not good at maintaining them.

Neither do I have a family photo with my siblings and parents. Today my roommate thought me the significance of family members and the self gratitude towards them.
Conversation with her made me feel I have missed lots of things in life. She showed me a key chain with her previous roommates group photo, all five gals have uniformly dressed up in blue jean and black top. Most of the time we lose in touch with friends and distant family members. Sometimes even find it difficult to recall their names and faces. And today someone is teaching me the importance of capturing our relationship in ever remember able photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment