Tuesday, September 29, 2009

College Hi

Everyone were stepping inside the office but I was striding in the opposite direction to attend a meeting at 9 A.M. On my way to the meeting room, I met several friends. I kept waving my hand to say them a "Hi". I love saying hi to people and always felt it was a short and sweet of inquiring your friend, how they were doing?.

I only got back to my college days; I used to keep saying Hi to so many people on my way from my home to college. Some envied me for knowing everyone in college, but majority appreciated me for my companionate behavior. I was very keen knowing people, be it my juniors or seniors. I acted like a bridge between my class mates and juniors. My friend’s network made it easy for anyone to get books through me. I knew who had what book and who would be in a position to lend the books to my juniors. This activity made me develop a strong chain of friends in college. Today morning I felt as if I was in college as I realized that I started to know many in the office premises.

2 comments:

  1. "Some envied me for knowing everyone in college". Add me to that 'some' list you will be preparing for your US life. This is such a nice character of you and I feel a little jealous of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that ur jealous of me :)

    ReplyDelete