Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a blunder ?

This person is everything in my life. He has been behind my studies right from school days. He trusts me more than my mom and dad. He was the first person to encourage me to play tennis. He is also the first one to gift me the most expensive tennis racquet. He is my role model, motivator and problem resolver. He is the only family member next to my mom with whom I feel comfortable expressing myself.

He is one step above my dad in all my things. He dreams and plans out my future. If I am something today it is just because of him. At times when I give up and say that's it, I can't try anymore, he still keeps up hope and keeps pushing me harder and ensures I achieve what I wanted for in my life. I always consider him next to God. I have no appeal to his sayings. So far, I haven't done anything in return to show my gratitude to him.

Today when we conversed, I came to know that he was invited to his friends place to celebrate his birthday. Generally my memory is too good to remember my friends and family member’s birthday. I am still not able to digest the fact that I forgot to wish him today. I have no excuse for missing out this day in my life. Albeit my mind was preoccupied with project and personal issues I shouldn't have committed this big blunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment