Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slip of tongue

When I was two years old, my parents were worried as I didn't utter even a single word properly. It seems I used to point things and made noises but never pronounced anything. My parents even thought I might not speak when I grow old. They tried out lots of things to hear a word from me. As I matured my relatives were very fond of hearing me gibber. My cousin brother even now makes fun of me for the pain he took to teach me say “Glad to meet you" and it looks like I used to say "Glad to bottle".

Usually when I am tensed or over excited or over bothered or in rush even now I have the habit of doing Freudian slip. Today I uttered sentences such as "I was lying in the bread" instead of saying I was lying in the bed and lot more. My roomie started teasing me for such excessive number of tongue slips.

No comments:

Post a Comment