Friday, October 30, 2009

Humming

Music always has a special effect on us, no matter whether it is singing, humming or just plain instrumental note. You just need a trigger to sing/hum. When my friend was humming En Jannali Therivadhu Tamil song from Mozhi during our dinner time, I was controlling myself not to buzz along. I was not sure how others in the group would take if I too hummed the same song the very next second. And another reason I avoided to hum was I had promised my rommie, I would not sing/hum this song at least for the next couple of days. I had troubled my roommate singing this song for the past three weeks. I am usually out of control when it comes to humming that too if that is one of my favorites. I have few memories in the past were I have faced weird situations. I heard one stranger humming one of my favorite song and I immediately hummed back and he mistook I was falling in love with him, of course one would because both of us were humming a romantic song. Though I had no such intentions but it is sometimes difficult for everyone to understand the how music mesmerizes ones soul.
Then on I am very careful to hum anything in front of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment