Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More than an Hour

I am usually the last one to be on bed in my family. My parents and siblings are early birds. They sleep and wake up early. To talk to someone at home beyond 11 P.M IST is next to impossible. New Year and birthday’s are the only exceptions, when the whole family is awake till 1 A.M IST.

At home we are not allowed to make/receive calls beyond 10 P.M IST. Even though I go late to bed, I normally think several times before making any urgent call after 10 P.M IST. One thing that hasn't changed in me even now is being late to bed. As my mother is not around and due to different time zones, currently I have the full privilege to call friends and family members without any time constraint. I am no longer following my mother's "NO CALL AFTER 10 P.M POLICY".

We have our regular offshore daily status call at 11 P.M CST, generally our call winds up in 20-30 minutes, today we had to discuss several issues that dragged our call for more than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment