Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Height of Hatred

It is natural tendency for any of us to like and love people who empathizes our good and bad feelings. But when it comes to hatred we have no consideration for others notions. That's when we start to display our egoism, selfish nature, disgust behavior, debase signs, possessiveness, misunderstanding, gossiping and jealousness etc. Today I hate someone to such a level that I am completely disgusted with that person.

I generally don't hate anyone that easily, I always try to understand the person as much as I can taking into account their family/educational background, friends, interest and attitude. Even when people debase or annoy me, I ensure to understand their situation and try my best to love/like them. When people make me feel sad for any reason I hate them to the core. No matter whom they are to me. I show no feelings or soft corner for such people. I am adding someone to this list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment