Monday, October 12, 2009

Cool Bye

I should probably say my day was crazy and hectic. I didn't even have the time to breath. We reached home at 4.50 P.M and immediately myself and my roommate started to cook. We winded our cooking by 5.20 P.M and ran to our friend's place to celebrate a surprise B'day party. Enjoyed the strawberry cake and merriment of the group.

Myself and other tennis members were in serious discussion about tonights match in the birthday party. Got ready for our next adventure to indoor court at 7.30 P.M. We met new people and the whole atmosphere was filled with excitement and exuberance.

My stomach was aching severely before the start of the match, people fed me with pasta and gave lot of solutions to get rid of my pain. I was confident, the moment I step in the court my concentration would be on the play and not on anything else. I tried to relax and watched other matches on the court. I geared up myself to do my best. We occupied the middle court and were eagerly waiting for the arrival of our opponent. Meanwhile matches had started in other four courts. We were anticipating a hefty opponent as most of them in the group were either tall or fat. Our dreams were shattered on seeing the first opponent, she was skinny and tiny. She was a ray of hope, as we found her shots to be fragile and unfocused.

Unworried about the next opponent we concluded our victory for this match. But as the waiting time of 15 minutes was exceeded we got a walk over for today's match.
We played a friendly match for about 1hr 30 mins, reached home , munched our dinner quickly and got set for the offshore call.

I felt like skipping my blog today, as I was so wore out.

No comments:

Post a Comment