Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sampling

Today was my first visit to Costo in MN; Last year I had visited this wholesale shop in California.
The trip to Costo was interesting due to sampling of consumable food items. We started our journey to Costo at around 12.20 P.M, it was almost lunch time. I was feeling damn hungry as I had skipped my breakfast too. The moment we reached Costo, I and another friend of mine rushed to sample frozen fruit crisp. It was yummy to taste crisp apple and banana. As the quantity of frozen fruit crisp was less, it kind of made me feel better but my stomach still grumbled to have more food. We kept moving from one section to the other. Unlike SAMS club I noticed sampling tables almost in every aisle of Costo. We gave a break to our cart/hand, stationed at each sampling tables and grabbed a tube of flavored curd, vegetable fries, granola mix and few other things for which I have a difficulty in recalling their correct name on our way to shopping.

As my friend was eager to buy Pizza, We waited for two minutes to sample grilled vegetable Pizza and Asparagus Pizza. After sampling hot hot pizza we moved to the next aisle to sip Pomegranate juice and taste French Muffin. After sampling all items, we billed our things and drove back home.

We reached home and gathered to have lunch; everyone felt their stomach was full with sampled food at Costo. It was a memorable experience to fill my stomach with only sampled food items for my brunch. Friends if you have any plans of visiting Costo, ensure to visit it before 4 P.M, otherwise you will miss the chances of sampling many food items and in turn buying those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment