Sunday, October 11, 2009

FP Cooking

I hated cooking right from my childhood. When we were in 6th standard our parents taught us how to prepare basic things such as Rice, Rasam and Dosa. I somehow never liked entering the kitchen for cooking. My sister on the contrary was fond of cooking and loved to try out new things. I neither had the patience to stir things nor the desire to chop vegetables. I always considered cooking as a time consuming and boring activity. During my study days, as all my activities were timed, I never got a chance to help out my mother in cookery. Even after coming to onsite, if I recall correctly my roommates went crazy hearing me grumble everyday while cooking. Now after cooking for close to two years I have started to love cooking to some extent. Might not be a great cook but definitely a speedy cook.

We did full pledge (FP) cooking today. Everything came out very scrumptious and I wondered how much I have changed over course of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment