Monday, August 10, 2009

Tracking U

I usually kick start Monday's with a black attire explicitly expressing my sadness to "Get Ready to Office" after a atypical Sunday.
I didn't have anything spellbinding in today's work until this mail popped up in my inbox. I had mailed one of my friend to know his availability for a singles match,he replied me back saying that your mail sounded very formal. I have heard similar comments from many of my friends. I had to recollect few of my past incidences and was in deep thoughts why people think I was formal in my conversations. Is it because I don't take people for granted or is it because I use bands of "Thank you" ,"Sorry" and "I appreciate it" ?.
Not sure what was the reason behind me being formal, but I was happy that this person who is totally new to me gave his true feedback.
Continued with my production move activities for tomorrow and abruptly one of my colleague started questioning me about my marriage and the kind of person I was looking for as my life partner. I blushed for a while and was thinking hard "what to say ?", before I could answer he started teasing me saying that you need someone who is "Idealist", "Mechanical" and "Goal Oriented" correct. I couldn't control my laughter as the way he expressed things appeared extremely funny to me. He used the same set of words that I use to describe people on a regular basis. It made me feel "what a boring person I am ?". He commented it is unimaginable for a person like you to know the meaning of "LOVE" and "MARRIAGE". I always hear you only talk about dreams,goals and planning, nothing apart from work or career.He advised me to take pleasure in every small things I do and thought me to live a flexible life.Oh my god this guy judged me accurately just in couple of months.

End of the day I came to know that there are people who keep an eye on every single actions of mine,even if they know me only for few months.

2 comments:

  1. These discussions happen in office time LOVE & MARRIAGE? ha ha.. who is your supervisor?

    ReplyDelete