Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Say Cheese

I never liked cheese when I was in India because of its salty taste. People say one should sojourn U.S just to taste cheese cakes. When people like me who don't like cheese, will ever risk oneself to taste cheese cakes ? Well one should unquestionably taste cheese cake no matter whether one likes Cheese or Not.

Initially even I was very hesitant to taste cheese cake in one of our business meetings. People commented wow , yummy , so good and delicious after tasting the Cheese Cake from SAMS club (http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/index.jsp). I was determined not to taste one as I was suspicious of getting vomit and other weird reactions after tasting it. But my friends assured me that nothing of that sort would happen and asked me to give it a try. Very reluctantly I took a small piece and it tasted amazing. I started eating many pieces of cake. I then realized
that I was adding unnecessary fat content to my diet, which would make me gain extra pounds.

I became little conscious and delimited myself from having more. I felt for a second, When I go back to India for Vacation, I should definitely carry a pack of cheese cake to my parents and friends, but the sad part is cheese cake has to be refrigerated, unfortunately our flights don't provide us such facilities. By the time One reaches India, the cheese cakes would have gone bad.


So far I have only tasted cheese cakes from bakeries, yesterday one of my friend got me home made cheese cake, the cake was so appealing that myself and my roommate stopped cooking and started sampling it. We almost completed the entire cake today.

My friend made the cake using unbaked cheese and chocolate mix, as I love chocolate flavor a lot, I couldn't control myself from having as much as I wanted.
Now I have a penchant towards Cheese Cake.
If you visit U.S, don't ever miss the chance to taste a Cheese Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment