Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to routine

Tennis match in the morning after a very long time.Morning exercise does wonders, I felt fresh and energetic.
I couldn't see anyone except for my opponent in the court.The climate was dulcet.
I was only afraid of falling asleep in office after today's match.At the end of the day I was happy to have got my old routine.

Lots of memories flashes in my mind when I think of morning tennis practice.I still remember the days when I used to cycle two kms to the tennis court. Sharp 5.30 A.M that's exactly the time my mom comes out to do some sandpainting with rice powder at our home entrance, she would start off why don't you study something instead of playing tennis in the morning.I usually pretend insensitive when she talks about studies in the morning.My dad doesn't like me going empty stomach anywhere, every day morning he clamors when I leave for tennis practice. I buzz off saying that I am just fine and I don't feel hungry to have anything early morning. I bike rapidly and ensure to reach the court by 5.45 A.M. I was always delighted to see my tennis friends. Invariably I felt their care while playing with them,as I was the only girl in the group. We spend the first 15 minutes in quick warm ups followed by half an hour tennis drill.
From 6.30-7.30 we play a set, mostly our games would have tough fight. It is usually doubles during weekdays and mix of singles and doubles matches during weekends.
One hour would be packed with loads of fun, for every messed up shot you will receive humorous comments. At 7.30 we would all head towards our daily activities. I rush back home,grab my breakfast and leave to college. Initial few days I used to sleep in the first two periods. As days went by I got used to the routine.

Hopefully I will strike a balance between work and tennis in the coming days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment