Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sick Day

At 9 A.M,I heard someone buzzing in the living room, I opened my eyes and saw my roommate rushing to office and I was lying on the bed unable to get up.
I felt listless and then realized I was suffering from gastralgia. I was in perplexity, as I wasn't too sure if I will be able to work in office today but on the other hand I had many critical issues to be addressed today.
I thought for a while and pinged one of my colleague, explained her the situation.
She promptly replied me back to drop a mail to the clients and take the day off.
I know my clients have lots of hope on me to resolve the critical issues, and I didn’t want to break their confidence on me either.

I dropped a mail to my clients saying that I will be taking leave today but will ensure to complete the pending requests by noon. I resolved everything within two hours and went to take mikvah. I could hardly do anything, rested on bed until I heard the buzzer ring at 4.45 P.M . One of my friend had come to enquire about my health.I was feeling better after slackening myself for three hours. The day went very tardily.

From morning till 5.30 P.M, I didn't have any food except for water and pomegranate juice. I got perked up after having roti and sabji. Took a break again , chit-chatted with my roommate for a while and completed my call with offshore.
The day was draggy with no interesting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment