Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love making Friends

It becomes very easy for me to make friends as my blood has imbibed extrovert and garrulous qualities.
No matter how reserved or moody the person is,I love talking to them.Rich or poor ,pretty or ugly and bus or train doesn't matter ,all that concerns me is just friendship.Well to me friendship is someone who makes you feel good,it could be anything varying from a simple hi/hello to a giant help.

My momentary friendship in bus or train did teach me several lessons. One of them being "light hearted and caring",is what I learnt from this person whom I met for the first time in MTC(Metropolitan transport corporation) bus .Our relationship started with a simile,whenever we met eachother we acknowledged with a simple simle.As days went by I started understanding her better from her naughty activites in the bus.I found her extremely light hearted and caring.I laugh loud when she cracks witty jokes on the footboard passengers.What bought us close was the ticket passing process in crowded MTC buses,the passenger in the other end generally passes the money to the conductor through the passengers in between to get their tickets.Luckily we both were standing next to each other ,heard her murmuring comments about the conductor and I started to add some more from my side.From then on we have become very thick friends.We talk about everything during our 40 minutes travel.

My second unforgettable travel friend was from Mauritius island.We became friends in our 3 days trip to Hardiware-Rihikesh (one of the hindu holy city in Uttarakhand, India).Coincidentally she had the same name as of mine.For the first time I was meeting someone who has the same name and age as of mine.Thank God we didn't look alike :) .We talked a lot to understand if we had the same characteristic.I found her to be very religious and down to earth.And no one can say this from her appearance as she looked hyper stylish.Learned to be modest and traditional from then on.

I was waiting for my flight to Amsterdam with mixed feelings as this was my first trip aboard.I met this amazing personality Pallavi in hyderabad airport.
I found her to be very enthusiastic,talented and versatile.My talents in drawing,tennis and piano sometimes made me feel proud. I felt I was absolutely nothing after hearing her lengthy list of talents/activities.

I call myself lucky to have met such magnificent personalities during my journey to different places.

I never tried my hands in extending my friendship with opposite gender,but very recently I found even that to be interesting.Last week I made friendship with Dave in tennis court and this week with Mark in office.

You are wondering if I am still in touch with any of the above three friends well my answer is simple "NO".As strangers we would never know how reliable the other person is.Just converse,learn something good, if possible help them and end your relationship by saying Gooood Bye. But those beautiful moments of relationship always stays fresh in my mind.

Don't know what I gained or lost of such relationship,but trust me ...my personality transforms each time I come across such lovable people even for short duration of time.

3 comments:

  1. Very good post.. thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jeen I am glad u had patience to read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Ashwini...I always wonder how you are able to do this...any way I am not able to ...so keep it up...

    ReplyDelete