Saturday, August 29, 2009

Got Reconnected

I had severe headache and body pain ,I was unable to get out of my bed in the morning. Somehow managed to arrange our kitchen racks and cook in the afternoon.
I was not willing to hibernate in the afternoon but wasn't sure how to get rid of my headache. Got a call from my close school friend, when I was about to boil some water to do steaming. I recalled the days back in 11th and 12th standard , when we used to talk over phone for hours and hours. We used to gift each other on our birthdays. After heading to college, we were still in touch through Sarang and other college festivals. In couple of years both of us got busy with our work and barely found time to even talk with each other.

Today she called me at 3.45 P.M, we were discussing about our school friends. Tried to brush up every single gal and guy in our class and were wondering where each one of them was. Continued our conversation with our family and office updates. We had a small interruption at 4.30 P.M ,as I received a call from another friend . He wanted to check my availability to take Lord Ganesh Idol from our apartment. I had to cut my call with my school friend for this activity for ten minutes. Later I called her back and continued our phatic speech about college life , office friends , marriage pressure from home and future plans.
We almost talked for 2 hours over phone, I felt very happy to have got reconnected with her.
I added few other schoolmates from her friendslist in orkut. We were discussing how our friendship would be after our marriage. We assured each other not to lose contact for any grounds. I am still not feeling well, hope to recover by tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed..You've captured min by min of wat happened and wat we spoke:) ...still feel you could've written cool things abt me ;)

    ReplyDelete