Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~2 loooooong

Today someone knocked my office room. It was one of my clients. When I met him I felt as if I was seeing him after eons. I was happy to see him after a long gap. We used to meet regularly during our weekly status meetings. Since most of our meetings were cancelled for the past couple of months, I missed those opportunities to say a hi-hello. We were striking conversation on some general topics for couple of minutes and then later waved a bye to each other as both of us had something with regard to our job. When we meet someone after a long time, we simply feel like asking "where have you been all these days?", but now I believe most of us have sound understanding of others commitment. We just take it for granted that our friends had dived deep into their work and family. I had a chirpy feeling after our meet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment