Monday, December 14, 2009

hand-held

I love chatting to others on my friend’s behalf. I really like to splash few shocks, surprises and twists while conveying messages to my friend’s friend from my friend’s instant message window. Little confused right :). But I have never asked anyone to type things from my side to others. Voluntarily few people are now dallying with my chat messages. Today I had my second experience with such act.

My intruding brother locked my two hands with his one arm and never allowed me to type anything in the two opened instant messenger window. Last time when he did the same, he typed something that sounded pretty much like me to others, but this time he typed few sporadic words that made no sense. One of my friend wrongly interpreted that I was typing something in Tamil. I guffawed at his chat messages to others on my behalf. It is sometimes laughable, try doing it with your close friends when they absolutely don't have any private conversation going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment