Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jumps

How tough would be it for someone to rest peacefully with multiple distractions from top, side and bottom apartments? Today afternoon I was able to hear the whole conversation between a mother and her baby. She was trying to cajole the crying baby with her sweet talks. From other direction I could hear a dulcet feminine voice humming an unknown English song. Believe me, my neighbor had an amazing voice, she sounded like a professional singer. My attention was bit shaken by the juvenile footsteps from the top floor. I think the kids were running around in the living room, I could hear them move from one end to other end. I enjoyed the blend of music, athlete and coax from my surrounding apartments. After a while I started to get a insalubrious feeling.

Whenever we had our friends kids at our place, I always loved to see them jump, play and run around. We were little concern about people staying downstairs. We never applied strict rules to restrict them from jerking the whole floor. But today I realized how annoying those playful jumps were to my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment