Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Martini

Yearly once we have client appreciation lunch or dinner in the month of December to thank and recognize the hard work that each one of us have put in to meet the business needs. Everyone loves to be a part of this team as our members have a strong understanding and have a extreme dedication. It is one of the business units that collects its revenue across the globe. Sometimes we have even worked late night to resolve issues through long distance phone calls. This years appreciation dinner was scheduled between 4.30 -7.30 P.M. We spent lot of time in locating the restaurant. We did one small mistake in our turns; instead of taking left we took right turn. At last we used GPS and reached the spot.

By the time we reached, our clients had completed appetizer round and were waiting to order main course. We glanced quickly at the menu card and ordered our main course. While waiting for the order, a steel jar on the table caught my attention. I immediately questioned about the jar to my client. She started explaining me about the drink "Martini". Everyone focused on her demonstration and in doing so she poured the whole drink on the table. Thinking that the lid was closed tightly, confidently my client just tilted it a bit and landed up spilling the whole drink. “Ashwini” see what you made me do by asking about Martini. I grinned and everyone in the group started to tease my client with her funny Martini demo. Martini was the highlight of the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment