Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Incessant Headache

I generally stock many eatables at my desk to escape from my usual hunger symptoms of hand shiver, headache and anger. During winter I feel hungry by 3P.M. Today something very strange happened, I was trying to chew my snack bar in a rush to get some instant energy and drank water immediately. Water got choked in between and I started to feel little uneasy. I spitted the whole glass of water on my laptop. I tried to recover soon, but my laptop didn't react to my speed. I tried restarting my machine several times and nothing seemed to help me much.

My hunger still aggravated. Back home with another day of severe headache. I tried all possible things to keep myself away from the pain. I tried watching some funny videos, calling up friends and closing my eyes for sometime. Still the pain hasn't subsided much.

No comments:

Post a Comment