Saturday, December 12, 2009

Flashy color

After a long time we all gathered for lunch today at 3P.M. I can't express how happy I was. Last winter almost every weekend we used to cook and eat together. Usually we watch movies or comedy scenes while having our lunch and I never bothered much about the movie as I considered most of the movies don't make any sense. Today I got very involved in the movie though it wasn’t pragmatic. I enjoyed the movie as my friends say come out of the realistic/idealistic world and accept things as they exist. I had a great learning from this group as my pals always give me a heavenly ambience. Pretty much tailored to teasing, joking and feeling of oneness now. Few of my friends pulled my leg by passing some comments on my gaudy hybrid winter cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment