Friday, December 25, 2009

Police and Robber

We watched Monsters vs. aliens’ movie while having our lunch. There was a small interruption with someone's phone call. The good part of this call was we got a chance to view few creative crayon pictures of my friend's niece. The crayon picture only reminded me of my first drawing lessons. I don't have a record of what I drew when I was a kid, but for sure this generation has the provision to save the pictures online and refer back.

During dinner my friends were planning to play some funny games and there were little opposition for couple of games. After filtration of several games we decided to play police and robber. Nowadays I have an aversion to food, not sure why. I was sure that I would take more than 30 minutes to complete my dinner. I asked my friends to play something meanwhile. My friends decided to play Uno card game. My friends completed four rounds and I joined them in the fifth round. I touched the Uno cards for the first time. People helped me in understanding the rules of the game. It took bit long to complete the game. Immediately after the termination of the game, we started playing Police and Robber game. We played more than seven rounds and I always landed up being a police or a robber. I am proud that I spotted the robber correctly at least once.

I am becoming young everyday recalling and playing such funny games.

No comments:

Post a Comment