Monday, November 30, 2009

As Expected

Today I had my doubles match at U of M. The place looked familiar but people seemed unknown to me. I was pretty early for the match. In between I called home and completed my day's call with my family members. I was waiting to see at least one playmate from my team. I was delighted to see my captain's arrival. There were few last minute changes and finally I got hooked up with a new partner for our match.
I was cool as we were playing in team#3. The match was not competitive; I was rushing to complete the match as early as I could. We finished two sets in 25-30 minutes.

I and my partner were happy for completing the match very soon. We were the first ones to complete the match among other players. We spent some time with our captain and co-captain in the spectator arena watching other matches. It was a great chance for my captain to know me personally while watching other matches and while riding back home. I made more personal contacts with new people through today's match.

No comments:

Post a Comment