Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fuming DishWasher

I always had an animosity for using dishwasher, as in my previous apartment, we had to manually rinse and then place the utensils in the dishwasher for washing.
I almost found no difference from our normal hand wash. Thereby I was not willing to do double work rinsing and then placing things in the dishwasher.
After lots of advice and directions from many of my friends, I started to use the dishwasher couple of weeks back.

I was satisfied with the dishwasher cleaning and preferred to use it almost everyday. Today don't know what we did wrong, fumes started coming out of our dishwasher. We quickly stopped it and tried to understand the root cause of this sudden smoke generation. We removed few plastic items and restarted the dishwasher, and after couple of minutes, again we saw the smoke coming out.

We again stopped the dishwasher, tried to remove few more utensils and gave it a shot again, and this time it worked properly. Somehow we got our daily job done even with the smoky dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment