Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home Parlor

Sometimes I need to think twice to shed out $14 for a hair cut that too the very next month. Now that I have no plans of growing my hair, I decided to trim it a bit. I was determined not to visit Great Clips and was undoubtedly unwilling to spend $14 again.
I checked with one of friend if it was possible for her to trim my Hair. She immediately nodded her head to do so whenever I wanted. My friend is an expert hair stylist and cutter exclusively for her family members. In between her busy schedule she pulled out 15 minutes to level my hair today. I was 200% confident that she would level my hair as specified and she really did a great job in meeting my expectations.

It was fun chit-chatting with her during the 15 minutes hair cut session at her place.
We were recommending her to open a home parlor soon so that we can trim our hair and eyebrows at a nominal rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment