Monday, November 9, 2009

Hard Day

My days are becoming harder and harder every second. Too many things but too little time to accomplish those tasks. I hardly even find time to chat or phone or mail across my thick friends. I get absolutely no time to do anything late night these days, as I am in long calls with offshore transitioning knowledge for a new module.

I used to cut at least five minutes of my lunch and break time to do some exercise or news reading in the office. Now all those have come to a complete halt.
Life is becoming busier and fussier my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashwni,

    well what we intended to do in Blog Roll is to let the world know or who ever is searching for blogs to find them, if the like they will come back if not they wont, so i'd suggest better to list atleast some new ppl would see it .

    regarding the article your most welcome to contribute to the project,sent in the article we will publish in your credit just make sure it intresting to read and that you wont publish it elsewhere coz that'll be treated as duplication of content and that wont go well.

    Do sent the article at the earliest

    hoping to hear you from soon

    warm regards

    bibbi cletus
    bijoy20313@gmail.com
    keralaenchanting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete