Friday, November 20, 2009

Sick Day 2

Still not well but did something against everyone's say. One thing I am proud of today's act is I fought back, I didn't let things lose, I didn't disappoint my partner and acted appropriately as a captain. I had severe dry cough and sneezing that made me feel weak in my second set. From morning I had no solid food, so one can imagine how weak I would have been while playing the match. Unmindful of everything I did my best in today's match. My slow pace and power became greatest advantage for my opponent, they kept targeting me to win the match. Things favored them a lot today and they won the match. I put aside all my morose feelings of the match and got dressed up for dinner at my friend's Place. Watched a comedy movie while having our sumptuous dinner. Overall the day had few tough challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment