Thursday, November 26, 2009

Night Out

I am little blanked out today and everything went little passively. I was trying to recover myself from all my dreadful thoughts. Nowadays I don't feel like eating anything. I feel very drowsy even after my 80% recovery. Strong emotions are gushing when I think the emptiness of love and affection in my heart, as one of my lovable roommate will not be with us by this time tomorrow. We three were awake late night browsing and seeing her pack stuff late night for tomorrow's travel. Feeling little sad for her leaving back to India, hope she and my other roommates will return back very soon to U.S. I loved all my roommates, I found each one of them to be extremely good and caring. But after a while I get so much used to their absence that I hardly even get in touch with them through calls or mails. I hope to be in touch with everyone going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment