Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pitch Dark

I left office in the evening at 5.40 P.M CST today, when I came out it appeared as if it was like 8 P.M IST. It was pitch dark and chill outside. I felt inside, have I worked very hard today? that I am leaving so late from office. All street lights were on, the office parking lot was deserted. We kept walking ahead in search of our car. As we were going in the direction of the wind, we didn't sense the cold much. After walking half distance, my friend realized he had parked the car somewhere in the front, we turned back and now was the challenge to walk in the opposite direction of the wind. This time we felt pretty cold and both of us were shivering a bit.

We rushed and boarded the car, while heating the car engine we saw one lady wearing mini skirts and walking casually in this cold weather. We commented how MN people have gained resistance over such intense low temperature weather. Reached home and after seeing the darkness outside I really felt like going to bed straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment