Friday, June 25, 2010

Tango

Dance is something I love to watch people do and also at times do like dancing in private. Gone are my college days when I was a part of the group dance and at the end of the show my friends come back asking me to clarify whether our batch gals performed a group or a solo dance? Dance has its wonders in everyone’s soul. I experienced it whenever I was pulled in for a group dance practice. One has the greatest pleasure in life, when one knows to move freely to any kind of tune.

Classical or western dance is just amazing to watch/feel the free movements. I watched different types of couple dances such as Tango, Waltz, and Salsa etc from the movie "Take the Lead". I kept admiring every action of the dancers in this movie even though I pitched in at the later half of the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment