Thursday, June 3, 2010

Parenting

Parents play a significant role in their child's growth. Collective decision, love and attachment of both mother and father are needed during the upbringing of any child. Broken marriages, frequent fights within parents and detached feelings generally affect the kids in their tender age. Sometimes whenever I hear my clients say my husband’s kids are coming over this weekend, I feel pity for the kids who shuttle among father, mother and second mother. In U.S I have few American friends of my age who are living with divorced mothers married for the second time. Children in U.S have cool mentality when it comes to living with second or third father. I had a wretched feeling when I heard someone say my kids have gone to stay with my wife for six weeks. I have seen both extremes of parenting in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment