Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pick the Rt One

I love all my team members in 3.5 leagues. All are Americans except for me. All know to drive confidently except for me. All are expressive except for me. All are extremely healthy except for me. All wear miniskirt except for me. In spite of many odds between me and my team members they treat me like a kid and always give me free advice. I talk very less but listen more to my seniors in my team. My team members are extremely sweet, friendly and kind. I always feel we have a very strong team spirit. We manage to help each other when required. Everyone in my team has many personal problems but they all pretend being happy.

For the past two weeks we gals from our team have been hanging out for dinner after our weekly matches. Every week someone takes turn to express their concern about being married to the wrong person. Some mentioned they dated for more than 10 years before jumping into marriage. I smiled and thought such things are unimaginative in India. Some betrayals, some fights and some mismatches have caused many in my group to hate married life. However everyone is only advising me to get married to the right person and I am still not sure how and when I will figure who is the right guy for me. They were giving me many tips to choose the right guy. They also conveyed to get married only when I felt I have found my perfect match otherwise they suggested me to stay alone. After hearing many stories today I am very confused about this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment