Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BlogStep#2

Penning down why I started to blog on my personal day to day activities. When I decided to blog I had to think for some topic that would trigger me to write everyday. If I were to write on something generic and informative it would be impossible to blog everyday. Thereby I finalized to record small/interesting/unforgettable things in my mundane life. This blog was not written to pass any useful information to others but was solely written only to satisfy my personal needs. I strongly believed and still believe that if one can not express about one-selves, one for sure can not verbalize about any damn thing to others, so started off to see how well and precisely I can utter about my interest to the public.

I had three solid reasons why I wanted to write about myself. I had a penchant to get into management side for which one required a skill set of strong communication both written and oral. This was the strong ground for me to start blogging. August 2009 was also the same month when my parents seriously started to look for my marriage proposals. I was willing to get married to someone who knows and understands my thought flow for at least a year but typical arranged marriages never allow people to interact for such a long tenure. That was the second reason why I decided to write about me for the duration of one year. Over course of time I figured out that I was taking long time to draft even the simplest mail to my friends, which clearly made me realize that I lacked writing skills. To work on my writing skills became the third cause to compose regularly. I hope this post answers the question why "Ashwini" is so disciplined to complete her write up daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment