Monday, June 21, 2010

My favorite GS

I love to watch Wimbledon when compared to other grand slams just for the serene white suits worn by the players. I can not forget last year’s finals between Andy and Roger as I did nothing after waking up in the morning. I didn't brush, I didn't eat, I didn't even move an inch I only focused on the match. It was nail-biting as till the last minute no one could guess who would win 2009 Wimbledon championship. My friends were cursing me as I made them wait for long before heading to team lunch. I kept saying to myself in five minutes I should get ready but every point played was so interesting that I didn't feel like moving. I was very shocked today when I saw the score for round one between Federer and Falla in Wimbledon 2010. Catching up with Wimbledon scroes from this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment