Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cute and Tiny

I was closing my eyes now and then as I didn't sleep properly last night. I have been trying to concentrate on few things in the evening but couldn't absolutely do so. I have been trying hard to stay awake by talking a lot to my roommate this evening about the birthday party that I attended. After a while, I saw a very tiny being proceed from one direction to other. At first I thought it was due to sudden closing and opening of my eyes I had a weird feeling of movement under the conventional oven. But the feeling stayed for long, I was not sure what was happening around me. Later I saw a very cute creature standing on the kitchen mat. I whispered about this creature to my roommate and asked her to take a peep of the same. It kept moving in small gaps under our dishwasher and oven. We now have no clue how to get rid of this uninvited guest who might cause us some trouble at later point of time. For time being we are just keeping an eye on our living room.

Look who is staying in our house without our knowledge:

No comments:

Post a Comment