Monday, June 28, 2010

Feel Good

I love this character "Archana" from Mozhi Tamil movie, a gal who lives a life filled with unexpectedness. As a normal human being it is very difficult to lead a life without any anticipation. Quite often I always crave for one thing from most of my friends that is a bond of true affection and care. I had many unreliable friends in the past that made me turn into an unthoughtful personality. But today I feel so good that I came across many who really bother about me. My honorable friends some pinged while some called me to inquire why I was not showing any interest to participate in this year’s tennis tournament. In the evening few of my friends were feeding me popcorn and couple others were inquiring about my health. Now in spite of being pooled with such cherubic people, I still have the nature of unexpectedness binding with me somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment