Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Attitude

Wait something is missing says Mr. Han to Dre. Hmm.. It is attitude. I felt this scene was acted very naturally by Jaden Smith. When I saw the scene from "Karate Kid 2010" movie where Dre's mother goes crazy on repeating the same thing to Dre (played by Jaden Smith) to place his jacket in the stand and not just drop the jacket on the floor. I got reminded of my mother. There were many occasions during my childhood were I took my mother's word for granted. I never bothered as I always liked to trouble my mom. From "Karate Kid" I can only understand how irritating it is for our parents when their kids repeat the same mistake over and over again. I believe it is the predefined attitude that most of us have during our childhood to disobey our parents instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment