Thursday, July 8, 2010

Soo Good

I love certain qualities of mine such as giving equal chances, treating everyone alike, pulling people to interact and including everyone in all my group activities. I found this characteristic in very few people that I have worked with. Today late afternoon we had a meeting with our client lead, architect and few developers. I was the presenter for this meeting. Over period of time I have gained tremendous amount of confidence in me to do any kind of presentation in front of big leads. In this meeting too I was extremely surefooted that made me answer every question posed by my clients. Every now and then I kept asking my clients if they had any other queries. Out of seven people in the room five of us conversed but two remained silent. At the end we had to pull our manager to consult for his decision so that boils down to one person who did not speak a word during the meeting. My architect was so good that he knew how to pull that taciturn personality to this discussion. He smilingly asked that person to comment on the design from a developer perceptive. I felt very happy when he did that, at same time I also felt bit guilty for missing that initiation from my end. I kept admiring my architect’s attitude for the remaining part of the day. I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good when I come across people who put me back to my original state of valuing individuals opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment