Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Direct Heat

My sleep was completely disturbed in the morning when I heard this message "Ashwini" application hanged. Well not a big issue but hearing this message my pressure raised a lot as I have been getting back and forth issues and escalations with this application which has almost taken my breathe for the past 3-4 weeks. I was happy last Friday as the application worked as expected. I was under the impression that I will have a peaceful disperse for my India trip coming Saturday. But this application escalation really sucks and sometimes peaks my stress level. Onsite folks in general get the direct heat/tension when the team does not meet client’s deadline and quality deliverables even when things are dependent on clients. Hearing few comments from one of my clients made me feel very bad and pathetic when things really go out of our control. What worked yesterday hangs up today and causes a delay to business and ultimately you are blamed for something unusual that happens all of sudden makes you feel that your efforts are in vain. I felt much stressed out today and didn't even have the energy to do anything much.

No comments:

Post a Comment