Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playful

"Please will you leave my hair for a while", is the usual statement that I usually hear from my elder sister whenever I mess with her long beautiful hair. I love to play with her lustrous hair. I completely become deaf whenever she yells at me for doing crazy things with her hair. I and my sister fight a lot for silly matters, and every fight had some concealed love and understanding.

Its been more than three months I am due to cut my hair this week .My roomies took this opportunity to try pony tail with my short hair before shedding out some hair in the saloon. I was not bothering about what they did with my hair as I was seriously focusing on my project issue. But such playful styles with my hair made me recall my wonderful moments with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment