Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life in Chennai

I always tried to keep myself busy with something or the other when I was in Chennai. After joining software industry I hardly found any time for my personal activities. That's when I decided to use my one hour to and fro bus time for personal daily routine. I only remember the days of running from home to the bus stop with a huge back pack on my shoulders, bread sandwich in my left hand and Hindu newspaper in my right hand. I would stand next to someone who usually boards the office bus from my stop, that way I needn't even look up for the bus number. While standing in the bus stop and while travelling to office I read the headlines and editorial section of Hindu Newspaper. After work while returning back home I used to sketch/replicate cartoon pictures from the same newspaper. During night time as I needed light to sketch my drawings I always ensured to occupy the seat right behind the driver. I continued this hectic routine of reading and drawing during my travel time. Too much of anything is good for nothing and that's exactly what I realized when I suffered from severe eye pain. Saturday and Sunday's were usually packed with tennis for 3-4 hours, washing and sleeping. Life probably will not be that busy at least for the next three weeks in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment