Friday, July 16, 2010

Konsc

I am very impressed with this person though I know him from March of this year. In our first meet itself he frightened me. Every time I met him he scared me with some blunt comments. I really had a hard time getting along for project related activities. He has high standards, discipline and perfection even for the smallest task whereas I always cared about getting things done and quite often didn't bother how it is done.

He is very straight forward and snappily opens up frank opinions about individual expectations and nature. He is very detailed and elaborate about his findings for any issue. When I ran out of time, I ignore his mail otherwise I go through line by line. He is guy who has helped me to develop great attitude. I can't sometimes believe how people have a sharp memory even when they grow old and this guy is no exception. This guy also reminds me of few great characteristic of my mother.

He is a movie and astrology lover who keeps updating his DVD and space image list.

Today there was lot of lengthy conversation floating across for my next assignment after my vacation break. I am lot afraid to step into core technical side again but at the same time I don't want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work with this great personality.

If I work dedicatedly with this person for the next six months, I am sure to move up to the next level in my career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment