Monday, July 5, 2010

Firework

My day kick starts with group of friends singing a memorable song for me over phone during their return trip from Niagara. I was feeling very very happy on hearing the song and their wish. I was also delighted to see mails and attend calls from my friends. I love giving and taking surprises as far as this matter is concern. There were only three occasions and three groups (parents, college friends and ELT friends) who were successful in giving me a surprise party.

And today someone has done it again for me. All of sudden unexpectedly someone buzzes the door bell and points my favorite chocolate cake in front of me. I didn't really expect that and was bit stunned but ensured I quickly reacted and got them seated. I was so excited after this incident that I gave all wrong answers to my friends simple questions.

Directions flow from New York to MN to arrange for my day with Friends in and around our apartment. We had an unplanned group potluck which at the end turned out to be a great feast. Finally I crossed my hands to feed cake to my friends and later everyone rushed to watch the American Independence Day firework. Managed to return back home before midnight besides heavy traffic. Day got tweaked in many unanticipated directions but finally things ended well.

No comments:

Post a Comment