Friday, July 2, 2010

BlogStep#3

Here goes another break point to cover with whom I shared this blog. I circulated my blog to my friends and colleagues. I was very determined about blogging everyday irrespective of whether I got any comments from my friends or not. Believe me comments from my friends were definitely a support factor to boost my confidence.

Few of my friends mailed me personally, few others commented directly in the blog and some called me over phone. There were many of my friends who were against blogging about my personal activities and exposing the same to everyone. Say for example, when I wrote about the fights that I had with my parents for choosing my life partner. Well according to me all the situation that I am going through everyday for sure would have been faced by many. I only thought my blog would help people to correlate their incidences with mine.

Above is just a sample to state that I accepted few valid comments from my friends which I thought made more sense to me and few others I had to compromise with my intended plan and self-thought.

I hope I will get similar encouragement from all my friends for my next assignment in September of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment